Jaunti village was adopted in outer Delhi in November 2014. Mrs. Rekha Vohra is the representative of this village to take care of the development work of village. Population of Jaunti village is 7 to 8 thousand.Major Works:
1. With the help of C.F.I. a gate worth Rs. 27 Lakhs was constructed.
2. With the help of C.F.I. Toilet and Bathroom Complex worth Rs. 15 Lakhs was constructed.
3. From MPLAD fund High-Mask and L.E.D light worth Rs. 71 Lakhs were installed.
4. Two Phirni Roads costing Rs. 2 Crores were constructed.
5. In Senior Secondary School Water Cooler worth Rs. 10 Lakh was installed.
6. Health mapping of all the villagers.
7. Toilets in 32 houses.
8. With the contribution of Rs. 20Lakhs Legal Papers were prepared by Delhi Urban Development Department.
9. Since 35 years land for 50 Bed hospital was lying empty, for the first time this initiative for completing this work was taken. Meanwhile Delhi Govt.’s scheme of 200 bed hospital was announced. Efforts are still being made to get an alternate land and start the work at the earliest.
10. Since many years trees on roads were standing which are causing death. We our efforts PWD gave Rs. 8 Lakhs to the forest department and get 185 trees cut down.
11. For increasing the Rural Tourism 10 Acres land is being given to the Tourism Department under PPP model to increase the revenue of village and also to provide some employment to the villagers.
12. Old Pipelines are being replaced with new pipelines on demand of people by Delhi Jal Board which will cost Rs. 95 Lakhs.
13. Pending work of Renewal of Panchayat Ghar were completed which costs Rs. 7 Lakhs.
14. Soon the renewal of MPCC building will be started which will cost Rs. 80 Lakhs.
15. Dr. Udit Raj has promised to give Rs. 4 Crores to construct a Sports Complex for youths and it will start very soon.
16. A website www.merajaunti.com worth Rs. 4 Lakhs was launched and 12 thousand people are associated with this website.